Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Menu Plan for January 10-16



As promised here is my menu for the week of January 10th:

Sunday: (Lunch) Daniel fixed broccoli & cheese stuffed chicken, rice, green beans, & honey-glazed carrots; (Dinner) Bean & rice (leftovers from last week) quesadilla

Monday: BBQ chicken, corn, sauteed zucchini, thumbprint cookies w/ jam

Tuesday: Salmon w/ mustard cream sauce, steamed broccoli, carrot salad, & quick rolls

Wednesday: Bean Night! Pinto beans, fried zucchini, & cornbread

Thursday: Chili from leftover pintos -- or Taco Salad

Friday: Pizza Night! Buffalo chicken pizza w/ whole-wheat crust

Saturday: Leftovers

I don't know about you but planning and writing out my menu each week really cuts down on the stress of worrying: "What will we have tonight?" Plus, it helps me vary my meals and make sure we get plenty of "colors" in our diet. I try to have a "green" (zukes, cukes, brocc, spinach, lettuce, peas, green beans) and a "red" ('maters, peppers), "orange" (carrots, peppers), or "yellow" (corn, peppers) every night although some nights that does not happen!

If you don't care about my menu plan, then, for your amusement, here are some cute pictures of Kate eating.





2 comments:

  1. Advice from the Husband: Don't do the whole wheat crust. It sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your menu. I plan ours every week....yours gives me new ideas!!! Kate's hair is getting so long. Such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete