It is hard to believe that our little Kate is already six months old! Yes, I can still vividly remember the day she was born and how little she was. She is getting so big! She is now 14 lbs. 11 oz. and 26.5 in. long.
Here's Kate modeling her OshKosh overalls. We think she's a little doll!
Kate is starting to dabble with food. We've tried rice cereal, applesauce, sweet potatoes, and bananas, but she really seems to prefer to pick up the foods herself. Here she is eating (and spitting out) her yummy rice cereal. I totally don't blame her for not liking that stuff!
This week we have started something new: baby-led weaning. Basically, I offer Kate a variety of finger foods rather than pureeing veggies and fruits or stirring up rice cereal and water, which she doesn't seem to like, and expose her to different foods that she can hold in her hands. She doesn't eat them yet but feels their textures and kind of sucks on them. I'll let you know how it works!
No comments:
Post a Comment